Manually Set Up Corporate Email (Exchange ActiveSync®) - DROID RAZR / RAZR MAXX by MOTOROLA
Contact your Exchange/IT administrator for assistance with server information and credentials.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps > Settings > Add account.
- Tap Corporate.
- Enter your corporate email address and password then tap Manual setup (located in the lower-left).
- Tap Exchange.
- Ensure that the appropriate info is entered into the following fields:
- Email address
- Exchange server
- If applicable, configure the following then tap Next (located at the bottom):
Enabled when a check mark is present.
- Use secure connection (SSL)
- Use client certificate
- Configure the account options (e.g., Period to sync Email, Sync schedule, etc.) as necessary then tap Next.
- If presented with an Activation prompt, review the info then tap OK.
- If presented with a Remote security administration prompt, tap OK.
- If presented with an 'Activate device administrator' screen, tap Activate.
Follow the on-screen steps to complete the applied security policy (e.g., Set up password, Device encryption).
Device encryption can exceed 60 minutes.
- If desired, enter an account name then tap Next.